Winter Ski Holiday Accommodation
Where better to spend your winter ski holiday than at Maple Lodge Wanaka. Here is the perfect luxury bed and breakfast ski lodge accommodation to give you an ideal base to explore the Southern Alps winter playground of Wanaka, New Zealand.
Wanaka is New Zealand’s premier winter sports resort and offers some of the best snow sports activities and terrain in the Southern Hemisphere. Maple Lodge is conveniently located to the Treble Cone, Cardrona, Snow Farm and Snow Park snow sports areas. These resorts cater for all types of snow sports activities; ski, snowboard, cross country, Nordic and sledging so you and your friends or family can enjoy a great variety of snow sports activities. All of the areas have experienced instructors so why not improve the skills you have or learn new ones.
Maple lodge is a modern purpose built ski lodge designed with the winter season in mind. Double glazing, high levels of insulation, individual heatpumps in guest suites and a big log fire in the guest lounge will keep you warm and cosy even on the coldest day (or night).
So, spend the day out in the best ski terrain in the southern hemisphere, return to Maple Lodge and should you want to share your experiences enjoy a glass of beer or wine by the log fire. Our hot tub can take care of those aching muscles and enjoy a hot shower, fluffy towels and heated en-suite floor. Climb into one of our ultra-comfy beds under a super warm duvet and then wake up refreshed, ready to hit the ski slopes again.
- Stay 4 nights from $99 per person per night – Book Now
Maple Lodge offers the following facilities to enhance your winter stay:
- Use of outdoor hot tub
- Use of ski storage/drying room fitted with racks and heating
- Internet access (wi-fi and wired) and guest pc
- Help with booking your ski passes and equipment hire
- Daily weather reports
- A hearty breakfast to set you up for your day on the slopes
- Afternoon tea
- All rooms have individual heating and controls
- En-suites have heated floors, towel rails, demist mirrors and a great shower!
*Rates based on 2 people twin share basis of a deluxe king or twin suite with en-suite facilities.
Location & transport
- Treble Cone, Cardrona and Snow Farm access roads – 25 minute drive
- Wanaka town – 5 minute drive
- Wanaka airport – 5 minute drive
- Queenstown airport – 60 minute drive (via the Crown Range)
Shuttle bus collection and return to Maple Lodge can be arranged.
To get the most out of your ski holliday in Wanaka we recommend you have a car during your stay.
We can also arrange equipment rental car hire, heli-sking collection for Maple lodge grounds, restaurant reservations and activity booking.
Please contact us with your requirements and we will email a quote.
Exclusive use and group bookings is available for up to 14 guests please enquire for rates.
* conditions apply