Our larger Premium rooms enjoy spectacular views toward the Southern Alps mountain ranges, Mt Aspiring National Park or over the gardens toward the Pisa Ranges.
Here you can enjoy the views from your private patio with a glass of wine or a pot of tea or coffee. Premium rooms are on the ground floor opening on to the gardens with their own private patio and outdoor seating. So, take in the view, watch the sunset or gaze at the amazing night sky of this beautiful region of New Zealand.
Each individually designed guest room incorporates New Zealand materials, local art and furnishing including luxurious feather and down duvets and blankets. Enjoy a restful sleep in our superbly comfortable beds with luxury linens. You can choose from King Bed, Super King or King Single Twin Premium rooms.
Premium rooms at Maple Lodge have:
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning for your comfort
- Smart TVs with HDMI and USB connections so you can view your own photos, music or films
- Comfortable armchairs
- In room telephone
- Internet access (wi-fi and wired) to keep you connected to family and friends during your stay at Maple Lodge
- A radio/alarm clock to keep you up to date with local news, weather and traffic reports
- CD Player/music system with Audio In and USB connection
- Ample storage for your luggage with wardrobes, drawers/cupboards and luggage racks
- Tea & coffee making facilities are in all rooms or if you prefer, we can serve you tea or coffee in the garden or lounge at your convenience
- Amenity kits with shoe polish & sewing kits for minor repairs on your journey
All rooms feature luxurious en-suites which are designed to provide every comfort with:
- Under floor heating
- Heated towel rail
- Demist mirror
- Walk in showers
- Big wall mirrors, magnifying mirrors
- Hair dryers
- Fluffy dressing gowns to wrap yourself in
- NZ made amenities to refresh you for the day or evening ahead